Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Too Faced


Hello guys, here is this weeks blog post! It's on the Too Faced better than Sex Mascara. It's pretty cool mascara. I like it a lot even though my mom says it wasn't really worth the price. :)

This mascara is pretty cool it's very fluttery and light weight, the picture doesn't do much justice but in RL it is super lengthening it extends your eyelashes. . I got this mascara at Ulta for $23 I think it's not that expensive,  most of the money really goes to the bottle of the mascara it's pretty heavy and  it is like a rose gold color.

The wand on this brush is actually really big and it has hair like bristles. The shape of the wand is like an hourglass shape which is giving you the most lift in the center of your eyelashes giving you that big eyes look. Warning you guys though this wand is very big so for little eyes like mine the mascara can get EVERYWHERE! It happens to me every time I apply it . Now that might not be the case for you guys maybe it's just me because I have naturally shaky hands.

Besides that though it applies on very smooth it's a very goopy /wet product. I have to say it does one heck of a job separating your eyelashes from the root into the ends. That's my favorite thing about it , because I don't have many eyelashes so I need a mascara that can separate them and give me volume at the same time you know.

The only problem I have with this is that it flakes...not like a little bit of flaking but a lot of flaking. Sometimes it falls into my eyes when my eyelashes rub against my glasses....let's be honest here AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT. Clearly I do ... I deal with it though it doesn't bother me much and it's very easy too remove with a little water and a warm cloth one wipe will have it almost all gone!

Overall it's a great product I absolutely recommend it to everyone!

Here is a link if you would like to buy it!
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much!