Monday, April 25, 2016

My Hair Story Part 2



Hey guys it's me and i'm back at it again with the WHITE VANS... Alright never-mind that but here is part 2 of my hair dye story. :)


Now where did we leave off? Ah yes the purple Kool-Aid....you know what was going through my mind...it was I wanna dye my hair another color so bad but I don't want to damage it,  so I went to  Youtube and there it was the How to dye your hair with Kool-aid! It instantly gave me inspiration! I took  it up with grandma we talked about and stuff.

Of course there was a possibility that it wouldn't show up on my hair because it was a faded black. It looked dusty .With that in mind that it was most likely wasn't going to show I dyed it the next day anyway, Now I don't remember exactly what we did to like dye it but we mixed it into paste . I think it was with a little bit of water or it might have been some conditioner...idk

But yea my grandmother applied it just the same as you would regular hair dye and let it set for like 20 or 30 mins and rinsed it out. I took a look in the bathroom and it just looked like my hair was black.... the disappointment man....but wait I went outside and it was tinted purple... I claimed that as some sort of victory soo... VICTORY IS MINE!

It washed out in 2 weeks -.-... so I just went back to black letting it fade not really doing anything to it no crazy colors. I was still soooo tired of my hair  and it was damaged you could see through the ends so I did sort of a big chop and cut it. I let it be my natural color for a super long time I think I don't remember...

Just until recently I chopped all of my hair off and I dyed it...Honey Blonde but only kept it only for like a day or two just to transition into another color...it twas very extreme!

What will the other color be hmmm....? You guys will just have to wait to find out but I'll check with you guys soon ! With Part 3


1 comment:

Thank you so much!