Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My Trip to Indiana!


Today's Blog post is about my interesting trip to Gary Indiana ! I went with my family and we had a lot of fun! Even though there was some moments were we just wanted to leave, we stuck it out and our little mini vacation I think was pretty successful and stressful :)


 OK so my grandma does Public Relations and Miss Katherine Jackson... yes MJ's Mother , contacted my grandma and asked if we could put together this Can't Stop loving You Foundation event.

 Of course my grandma said yes! Next thing you know, we were just a couple days away from getting on a plane to Gary, Indiana. Me and my family were so excited because, we had never been to Indiana. My aunt and baby cousin had never even been on a plane before, so you already know that was crazy!!!

The day before we left we were finishing up packing our things. We were trying to pack as light as possible. Unfortunately I was had a little thing/argument with one of my friends... So you can imagine that I didn't really sleep well...(I cried most of the night.:)

Anyways we were Up bright and early at 7 making our way downtown .... I mean to the airport it had to have been the most crazy experience trying to frigin get to the pod thingy in which our plane was suppose too be. SO MUCH FRIGIN WALKING MAN me and my fam had those over the shoulder bags soooo you know they were super duper heavy we all looked like dead meat walking with those bags. :,D

I swear I will never wear over the shoulder bags to the airport again!

Going through the gate  we got the plane, got our seats and were prepared for take off! Even though it felt like a life time for it to lift off, my aunt and baby cousin had the biggest smiles on there faces.

3...2...1... TAKE OFF haha the pilots didn't do that although I kinda wish they did.

After take off we were all just chilling looking over the ocean at places. It twas a pretty good plane ride fast forward to a couple hours later we were at a pretty nice hotel very SHINY.

We slept throughout most of the night only to be ...moved up out of our hotel a couple hours after we woke up. Do I know why...no not really and I don't care:) but just tell me why... just WHY did we move to another hotel that was so low man like why...our other one was so nice!!! ughhh.....

 I gotta tell you guys Though The scenery was incredible!

DAY OF THE EVENT

I  tell I have never seen so many frigin Micheal Jackson impersonators in my life it was crazy man!  They had a little competition with most of the impersonators of the like dancing and singing it was actually really funny too me I have no idea why it just was.

The Jackson family they were there everyone saw them and stuff, lot's of people screaming and saying the I LOVE YOUS you know.

 The day had come to an end though, it was freezing cold outside we had to wait for our van to come and get us but noooo....it wanted to take forever and we were not willing to wait that long bruh. So being the people my grandma was working with we just took a ride in the U-haul where we discussed on what me might be eating, how bumpy the ride was, and constant boxes falling on us.

SECOND DAY

I was like felling really fancy and stuff so I wore some heels (worst decision of my life) I didn't know I was working with kids ... moral of the story I tripped plenty of times, dropped my tacos, and felt like crying it was just not my day...I should've listened too my mom.

BUT BUT...I kinda ended the day on a good note we went swimming, ate some good food visited the Jackson Family home from what I heard it was very crowed with people and stuff every where.

Next day we got up and left looking forward to our plane ride home...just not the process of getting on the plane. we THOUGHT the plane ride would be like the first one but NO it sucked butt ....we couldn't go too sleep,get comfortable.or even move our seats back...but the people in front of us could -.-

WORST PLANE RIDE EVER
 
 Twas a pretty good trip besides all the bad stuff...would we wanna go again I don't think so....but we will most likely be back.

I tell you they had the BEST PHILLY CHEESE STEAK MY MOUTH HAS EVER TASTED! So heck ya we'll be back...



Que the WE"RE GOING BACK TO INDIANA SONG



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much!