Saturday, April 9, 2016

Poll Winner! Miss Manga Rock Voluminous Mascara


THE TIPPITY TOP WINNER FOR MY POLL IS, THE MISS MANGA MASCARA! This is one of my favorites. I am in love with this mascara!

This Mascara is by L'Oreal Paris. It is a part of their Voluminous line. The package states that it will give you big spiked lashes! Lets check it out and see if it does the job!


I got this mascara at Walmart. It was around 6 or 7 bucks. Not as expensive as it would be at your regular makeup store. It comes in both waterproof and regular. I prefer the regular, so that I can easily remove it at night. Now when I look for a mascara, I want it to have a lot of volume in the roots. Because I have your average length lashes. I would like for them to have lift and look pretty long or as long as they'll get.

The wand applicator is very spaced out, with tons of mascara in between the short plastic bristles. I thought it wasn't going to work, but to my surprise it did! It gave me a lot of length and volume. I love the whole spiky eyelash thing. It makes my eyes look bigger, you know like an anime character. Hence the name manga.

My aunt is the one who got me hooked up on this mascara! She tried it first and was like TWINKIE!  YOU GOTTA TRY THIS! I am so glad that I did. I really have no bad things to say about this mascara. I definitely recommend it for all you average length lashed girls and the ones who are blessed with those loooonnng eyelashes.

Buy them here Miss Manga Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much!