Monday, April 4, 2016

My Hair Dye Story: Part 1




The first time I ever dyed my hair I went from a typical sandy brown blonde, to JET BLACK !

 Yes I know it's a big color change! But I really wanted something new. I was about 12 or 13 years old. It was one of those phases I was going through. You know when everyone has to just change Everything!


 My grandma used a Clairol hair dye that she had gotten from Walmart... The dying process was very short, not time consuming of any sort it changed pretty fast. I remember looking at myself in the mirror and just saying WOW... I look weird. As time passed my grandma hooked me up. She flat ironed my hair and gave me a new style.

I felt like a cool kid! I had gotten so many compliments on the color. One of many being it makes your eyes pop! I kept the color in for a while. A couple months went by and I was tired of having the basic black. I wanted to step outside the box a little. So...I changed my hair into another color. Next thing you know. I dyed my hair with purple Kool-aid...

Yes, I said Kool-aid.. Don't worry you'll get all the "juice" next week! So be sure to check back for My Hair Dye story: Part 2!!


3 comments:

  1. I remember this! You were in that weird i'm a rockstar phase lmao! Can't wait for Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story! Can't wait to hear the rest of your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love troll babies! I used to have some. I also love Kool-Aid. Yay heart, best blog ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much!