Friday, April 22, 2016

My Music Playlist


HEY! Don't listen to anything else this week or weekend guys!! Here is my top 9 songs that get me hype, sad, or just plain feel good music!


When I wake up every morning I always somehow have a song in my mind that is just constantly on repeat all day!So most of theses songs are the ones that have been in my mind lately, and I would just love to share with you guys my music playlist!

- HYPE SONGS
Guys these songs are lit! It's like my fav to dance too ....even though I can't dance but still I can dab or something... ;,D

1.Blow a Check ( Zoey Dollaz )
2.G.O.M.D ( J.cole )
3.Hallelujah ( Levi Hinson Ft. Adrian Stresow )

- SAD SONGS
Ok now I don't cry much but these songs out to have you dang near close to tears ok! It almost gets me everytime guys.

1.Gracious Tempest ( Hillsong Music )
2.The Worst ( Jhene Aiko )
3. The Beach ( The Neighbourhood )

- FEEL GOOD SONGS
1.Contradiction ( mali Music Ft. Jhene aiko )
2.Cocoa Butter Kisses ( Chance the Rapper
3.The One Where She Stayed 90's Remix ( Marty-Marty For president )

Alrighty guys there you go I hope you all can take a listen to these songs and tell me what you think in the comments below! Ohhh and yes I will be doing another one of these very soon :)



1 comment:

Thank you so much!