Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DIY Lush Lip Scrub!



 Today I took a step out of the norm and made my own DIY Lip Scrub ! I made one for my aunt and myself! I decided  I would love to share with you guys how I made this scrub.

Now I have pretty big lips and they dry out and ya know the skin peels off and stuff...yuck. So I gotta keep these lips of mine smooth some how. Using items that you could find laying around in your house, here are 4 simple steps to making your lips nice and smooth.



Things You'll Need 
4 Tsp of sugar
2 1/2 of Grape Seed Oil
1 Drop of Vanilla Extract 
1 Drop of Food Coloring (Optional)
Small Container

 First things first i'm the realest... OK no...
 Your first step will be to Add your 4 tsp of sugar , 2 1/2 Grape Seed Oil, and stir SLOWLY so the sugar doesn't go ballistic on you and jump out of the container. Next add in your 1 drop of Vanilla and Food Coloring , If you wanna be basic you don't have to add in Food Coloring the Vanilla Extract will just tint it a brown-ish beige color.




Mix it all together and  you know you get the best of both worlds! :) 

Hahaha...yea Mix it and stuff then...BAM! there you go your own DIY Lip Scrub right at your finger tips and you most likely didn't have to buy anything! 

 There is No need to Thank  me...I've taught you well young grasshopper...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much!