Friday, June 10, 2016

Update


Update on life!!

Hey guys! I know I know I've been gone for like 2 months ... But is it to late now to say sorry? :) OK not the best song reference but you laughed a little admit it.



Anyways the reason I've been gone is... Because I just meant to take a little break but then like I got super busy with school and like random stuff. My mind wasn't really in the Hey YOU THERE! lets do a blog post , it was more like in the state of mind LIKE WHY ME BRUH.

Also I haven't had like any inspiration to like do it anymore ...so it took me a while to  sort of get back on you know. My aunt told me that I should at least update my blog and add new feel because I wasn't feeling the other one. So I changed the name as you can see and the whole feel of the blog is more like me now. I like it better and I hope you guys like it too!

My aunt is really the one who kept on telling Hey do a blog post and I will be like yeah...but then I never do it LIKE BRUH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME. I promise you guys though I will not leave for more than like 2 weeks tops.

Good news though I finished school I'm on summer break now so that means I will be spitting out some new posts. Ew that sounds gross sorry .

Hey you guys should check out my aunts blogs! I mean she is the reason I started this up guys!! Gotta give her some credit my dudes.

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOOON! SPITTING OUT  TONS OF NEW POST:)







2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm so happy your back posting. The new style looks bomb!! I think you should do a post about your favorite like snacks or foods.. Something like that... I found you on Instagram by the way. That's probable weird to say I know. Sorry! But I also wrote this comment like a million times and for some reasons its not posting. But I think it worked this time! Happy posting!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I don't see you "spitting out" any new posts lol. Get to work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much!