Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Favorite Things to Eat!!



Hiiiiii guys!!! I'm BACK LIKE A BOOTY CRACK! OK gross I know...my dearest apologies if your eating while reading.
On the topic of eating  I got a comment asking if I could do a post about my favorite snacks or foods!!


So here I am with that guys! Grab some chips or donuts something most likely unhealthy.

OK now I have a weird sense of like snacks and foods...I like too eat a lot ... So here's a list of my fav snacks and foods.

1.SUSHI...Now some of y'all might say eww but trust and believe it's bomb guys!!! I love it.

2. Tacos!! Now my dudes does that really need an explanation

3. Mama! OK I know this has a weird name but guys if you like spicy type ramen noodles...this my dudes is the way too go.

4. JalapeƱo kettle chips...if anyone were to buy me Chips get me these or hot cheetos ... I'll love you forever

5.Pizza...Honestly who doesn't love pizza.. If you don't then my friend you're missing out

That's all I can think of guys I never realized how hard it was to pick out some of your favorite foods. I'm pretty sure I'll think of more then I'll make a part 2 !!

In the meanwhile why don't you guys comment what's you're favorite food or snack. I'd love to know so I could maybe try them out!!

I'll be back *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*  of course spitting out new post ;)


1 comment:

Thank you so much!