Sunday, June 19, 2016

My summer Goals!

Hola amigos! It's summer time guys sooo that means endless nights and long hot days! especially here in California ! I personally love the summer but I also hate it ....why you ask?... well let's see hot weather, sweating/dying from heat stroke,  jun bugs, water bugs, just BUGS ok.

Besides that though I came up with some summer goals!! sure I may not complete most of them but its super fun to make and to check off your list. So far I have about 6 goals, also thanks too my aunt for giving me this wonderful idea I'm going to share with you you guys.
1. I want too visit a Black Sand Beach... Yes I know it's very odd but just imagine how beautiful it would be.

2. Del mar fair Round 2! I went there before with an old friend of mine , man I tell ya that is the biggest fair ground I've been on! It was so much I was just like I have to go again.

3. Beach day with Friends! And then another one with my family! Man I'm realizing most of these have to do with the beach.

4. Summer party...But wait for it...90's themed BOOM Sounds fun right? I knoooooow

5.I want to go to Puerto Rico! From what I've heard it's pretty GRRRREEEAAATTT so yea I wanna go.

6. Learn how to do makeup professionally. I really like love makeup I have no idea why I just feel like you know this is my thing, This is what I'm meant to do. When I grow up I hope too have my own salon.

 So yeah guys these are my SG (Summer Goals) if you guys have any please share them I would love to see what you guys have planned for the summer. Adios!


2 comments:

  1. MY summer goal is to get my permit and make some extra money. I want some new makeup brushes oh and go to an exspensive food place in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dudeeee black sand beach sounds legit I've seen pictures of that and omg BEAUTIFUL! My SG is to actually go out and do stuff rather than stay home tbh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much!