Thursday, March 31, 2016

NYX Liquid Suede




I went out to Victoria Gardens a couple weeks ago with a friend and we stopped by Ulta Beauty. I went in with a MISSION to find a brown-ish, purple-ish matte lipstick. I saw the NYX Liquid suede in Vintage/Retro for $6. It was very similar to what I wanted. Next thing ya know cha-ching!


First Impression

Now when I first tried on the lipstick I was a little iffy about it , I didn't like how the color appeared on me ...but I wore it anyway. Sooner or later I began to get used to the color, now look at me its my go to color!

Final Thoughts

 I  have only 2 problems with the lipstick. Its tacky, but its not super bad or anything. It's something you could get used too. The other thing is it wears out in the center of your lips. You know as you eat,drink,talk etc. But let's be honest here, what liquid lipstick doesn't wear down in the center sometimes?! Overall this lipstick is the bomb, and I absolutely recommend it ! :)

Here is a link to purchase it!:
NYX Vintage/Retro



2 comments:

Thank you so much!